dinsdag 25 februari 2014

OUTFIT | BLACK & WHITE JACKET



                                              Jacket: Primark // Muscle tee: H&M // Necklace: Primark // Pants: Levi's // Purse: Primark // Shoes: Vagabond

Hii, after a long time did i make some ouftitpics again! I've holiday for one week so i made some time to blog. Yesterday i went to Essen in Germany with  my parents and brother. There was a big Primark, a Kiko store and a lots of other nice stors. So i bought a lot! The necklace, purse and jacket, wich i were on the picture, did i buy yesterday by primark. I also wear my new shoes wich i showed you in a earlier blogpost. This outfit is nearly totally black as most of my outfits the last few months. I really love black clothes because it's kind of mysterious and feminine, idk i just love the color black haha. 
Oh and yes i cut my hair very short a few weeks ago! I didn't like my long hair any more and it was really dead so i decided to cut my hair.

Do you like my new hair? And do you like my outfit? 

7 opmerkingen: