maandag 14 april 2014

NEW | LEOPARD SLIP ON SHOES

 

Hellooo! A few weeks ago did i buy those beautiful shoes. I already saw them on other blogs but i didn't found a (web)shop who sold them for a good price. Until i saw those baby's on zalando.com , they are from the brand "Eden". I really like them because they make a simple outfit complete. I wore them a lot and they are really comfortable!
I will try to blog more but school makes it kind of impossible because i have to work really hard. And i problaby won't pass this schoolyear and that makes me kind of sad. But yeah.... At the end of this month do i have a holiday for 2 weeks so then i have some more time to blog! And easter is this weekend ofcourse! Friday am i going out for dinner with a few friends for the birthday from one of my best friends, Saturday do i have a birthday party from 3 other friends and Sunday i have a birthday from another freind and Sunday & Monday will i spend some time with my familly! :)

What do you think of my new shoes? And do you  already have plans for easter this weekend?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zag ze volgens mij al op school, echt heel leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik ben echt heel erg fan van zulk soort schoenen, ze zitten zo lekker en ze zien er heel leuk uit! Deze vind ik ook erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaah maxine deze schoenen zijn echt heel erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen