zaterdag 7 februari 2015

OUTFIT | CAMEL COAT


 
 

 Camel coat: Primark // T-shirt dress: Zara // Necklace: Claires // Leggings: H&M // Shoes: Nike


Hi guys, long time no see! First of all happy 2015 haha. I finally have a outfitpost for you again. In my last blogpost I told you about my trip to London. It was awesome! I shopped a lot, the camel coat wich I am wearing on the pictures did I buy by Primark in London. I really love how the coat fits. This outfit is one of my favorite outfits from the last few months. It is simple & comfortable but it still looks like I have put a lot of effort into my outfit haha. I wear my black Nike air windrunner TR 2 (from the kids section) almost every day. They walk like heaven and they fits with any outfit.

Do you like my outfit? And what is your favorite outfit to wear?
 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten