zondag 5 oktober 2014

Travel | Going to London!

Hello! Today another kind of blogpost, not an outfit this time. I am going to London with school tomorrow. I am so exited! I really love London I went to London a few years ago when I was really little. I sleep in a host family and I am a little bit nervous because my Enlish is really bad... But I stay with two other girls in the host family so that will be fun! I look forward to shop, I saved some money so I can go grazy in the Primark, topshop, boots etc. I will also visit the Chelsea stadion, the Lion king, Imperial War Museum and Victoria and Alber Museum. So London is going to be great!

Clothes




Make- up




Things to kill the time

 

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat leuk dat je naar Londen gaat! Héél veel plezier. :) Leuke spulletje neem je ook mee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen