vrijdag 9 mei 2014

OUTFIT | GRAN CANARIA

 

                                    Sunglasses: Monki // Top: Forever21 // Skirt: H&m // Shoes: Converse All Stars


Hi! This night I returned from my holiday in Gran Canaria. I went with my mum. It was the first time we went on holiday without my dad and brother. But it all went really well! We stayed in a beautiful hotel with four swimming-pools! The hotel was really near the beach, you could see and hear the sea from the hotel. We actually didn't do any sight-seeing or something like that, we only sunbathed, swum and we went running at the beach two times. We also met friends from my mum who stayed in the same hotel as us but we didn't know, so that was really happen to be! Every night mum and I went out for diner and we liked to dress up a little. This is one of my favorite outfits which I wore at night.  I love the the classy skirt combinated with the sporty shoes.

What do you think of my outfit? And how was your holiday?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel erg mooi Max! Lekker bruin ben je haha! :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele mooie outfit! Super gaaf dat je daar op vakantie bent geweest! Ik heb alleen maar zitten leren voor examens (;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hele leuke outfit! Gran Canaria lijkt me super leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen