maandag 4 augustus 2014

OUTFIT | SUMMER


   Crop top: Primark // Cardigan: Primark // Purse: Primark // Shorts: Levi's (episode) // Belt: Sting //   Shoes: Zara //
   First Necklace: DIY // Second & third necklace: costes


Hi guyss! It is a long time ago that i have been blogging, isn't it? Well it is holiday so i was busy doing cool stuff like going to Berlin with my parents and going to Terschelling (one of the Dutch islands) for a paty holiday with my girlfriends. It was all really really nice!! Berlin is a beautiful city where you can go shopping and do some sightseeing as well. And i recommend Terschelling for a fun party holiday for people with my age. Lets talk about the ouftit now! It is a really easy outfit, just some shorts with a crop top and a cardigan for when it gets a little bit colder. This kind of ouftit did i wear almost the entire holiday. I am totally in love with my new purse. I actually wanted the 'my mochila bag' but i didn't have money for it, so i think this is a nice look-a-like for only €5,-.

What do you wear in summertime?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! En wat een gave tas :). Ik ben ook een keer op Terschelling geweest met vriendinnen, superleuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die kimono is echt tof! Echt zo'n festivaloutfit! Leuke achtergrond ook!
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen